By Harold Goodglass,Arthur Wingfield
- Devoted fullyyt to naming and its disorders
- Includes up to date descriptions of advances in cognitive analysis
- Contains techniques from either scientific and theoretical viewpoints
- Brings jointly the head researchers from the united states, England, and Italy
Read or Download Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Occasions that result in hectic mind harm are frequently additionally psychologically worrying. Addressing a transforming into want between psychological well-being practitioners, this authoritative ebook brings jointly specialists in either posttraumatic rigidity ailment (PTSD) and delicate hectic mind harm (mTBI). Chapters current empirically established most sensible practices for conceptualization, review, and intervention.
Released within the 12 months 1985, concept and remedy of Anorexianervosa and Bulimia is a worthy contribution to the sphere of Psychiatry.
For these supplying trauma-informed care, it may be tricky to keep up well being and a balanced, confident outlook while the character in their activity calls for common engagement with irritating disclosures. Self-help for Trauma Therapists: A Practitioner’s consultant intends to aid human carrier staff- corresponding to these operating as therapists, social employees and counsellors- to keep up their self- care effectiveness whilst operating in fields the place pressure and trauma play a key consider their daily operating lives.
Florian Neukart describes tools for studying indications within the human mind together with state-of-the-art AI, taking into account the construction of synthetic awake entities (ACE). Key tools are to set up a symbiotic courting among a organic mind, sensors, AI and quantum not easy- and software program, leading to ideas for the continual consciousness-problem in addition to different cutting-edge difficulties.
- Phi: A Voyage from the Brain to the Soul
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain: How to Use the Neuroscience of Fear to End Anxiety, Panic, and Worry
- Surviving Brain Damage After Assault: From Vegetative State to Meaningful Life (After Brain Injury: Survivor Stories)
- Trouble in Mind: Stories from a Neuropsychologist's Casebook
- Treating the Trauma Survivor: An Essential Guide to Trauma-Informed Care
- Biology of Personality and Individual Differences
Additional resources for Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology)