By Alexander R. de Leon,Keumhee Carrière Chough
A accomplished resource on combined info research, Analysis of combined info: tools & Applications summarizes the elemental advancements within the box. Case experiences are used broadly through the e-book to demonstrate fascinating functions from economics, drugs and healthiness, advertising, and genetics.
- Carefully edited for tender clarity and seamless transitions among chapters
- All chapters stick with a typical constitution, with an advent and a concluding precis, and contain illustrative examples from real-life case stories in developmental toxicology, economics, medication and overall healthiness, advertising, and genetics
- An introductory bankruptcy presents a "wide perspective" introductory evaluate and entire survey of combined info analysis
Blending idea and technique, this e-book illustrates innovations through facts from diversified disciplines. Analysis of combined information: equipment & Applications lines very important advancements, collates uncomplicated effects, provides terminology and methodologies, and provides an summary of statistical study purposes. it's a invaluable source to methodologically in addition to topic matter-motivated researchers in lots of disciplines.
Read or Download Analysis of Mixed Data: Methods & Applications PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
On the foreign Indian Statistical organization convention, held at McMaster college in Ontario, Canada, individuals all for developments in concept and method of chance and records. this can be considered one of volumes containing invited papers from the assembly. The 32 chapters take care of diverse subject matters of curiosity, together with stochastic methods and inference, distributions and characterizations, inference, Bayesian inference, choice tools, regression equipment, and strategies in wellbeing and fitness examine.
The sphere of econometrics has undergone notable alterations over the past thirty-five years. Widening its previous concentrate on checking out macroeconomic theories, it has turn into a slightly entire self-discipline concemed with the advance of statistical equipment and their software to the total spectrum of financial information.
The guide is a definitive reference resource and educating reduction for econometricians. It examines types, estimation conception, facts research and box purposes in econometrics. finished surveys, written by means of specialists, speak about contemporary advancements at a degree appropriate for pro use through economists, econometricians, statisticians, and in complex graduate econometrics classes.
Updated information from one of many most desirable participants of the R middle TeamWritten by means of John M. Chambers, the major developer of the unique S software program, Extending R covers key strategies and strategies in R to help research and study tasks. It provides the middle rules of R, presents programming assistance for initiatives of all scales, and introduces new, necessary innovations that stretch R.
- Linear Models (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics - Applied Probability and Statistics Section)
- Probability and Statistical Models: Foundations for Problems in Reliability and Financial Mathematics
- Risk Analysis of Complex and Uncertain Systems: 129 (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- Nonparametric Statistical Inference, Fifth Edition (Statistics: Textbooks and Monographs)
- Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis: Models and Designs
Additional resources for Analysis of Mixed Data: Methods & Applications